When we returned from Kansas City yesterday afternoon the small still voice told me to check out the activity on my blog. I went to the reader because I seen several had commented on a post I had written the day before. I went to reply on a comment that my friend Mike had left for me. As I was reading, Mike revealed that he had nominated me for the “Interesting Blog Award”, I was left speechless. I had no clue such award existed for blogging.
There are five rules for the acceptance of this award and as part of the condition for acceptance of this award, my nominee must answer the following five questions.
1. Thanking the person who nominated you. Let’s proceed: Allow me to start out by saying thank you God for I give you all glory, honor, and praise. A part from you Lord I could do nothing. I thank you Michael for nominating me for this award my brother, may the Lord bless you and yours exceedingly abundantly beyond your imagination:) I have truly enjoyed reading your posts which include great wisdom, encouragement, and inspiration. Thank you for taking the time to share what God has done in your life as well, the measure of a man is the measure of his heart. You have a majestic heart filled with Spirit.
I thank God for all my fellow bloggers friends who read my posts; who share my posts with others, who follow my posts, who link their blogs to mine, and who take the time to leave a comment to encourage me. I thank God for all who support me; encourage me, inspire me, and believe in what I do to share the Word of God. Once again, thank you and God bless you Michael.
2. List five random facts about yourself: 1. I live in Kansas 2. I love to write about God 3. I love to sing 4. I found God in prison 5. I love to play the banjo and guitar
3. I must nominate 5 blogs for the award: 1.http://theworldismysoapbox 2.http://wwwAnaAvilathoughtsofachristianscientist.wordpress.com 3.http://richcross13.wordpress.com 4.http://prayerunlimited.wordpress.com 5.http://jesusmyjoy.wordpress.com
4. Let those you have nominated know you have done so:
5. Answer 5 questions and ask nominees 5 questions of my choice. I will start by answering my questions.
1. Do you support nudity in ladies? Why? I do not support nudity in ladies because the motivation in the majority is for fulfillment of selfish desires and own personal gain. It is a ? of self-respect, yet beauty. A real woman knows that her beauty is not of vanity, but of virtue.
2. Do you support sagging in young men? Why? I do not support sagging in young men. I say this due to my personal experience in prison. It is a symbol meaning I belong to a gang. It also illustrates disrespect for any type of Authority.
3. Do I smoke? Why? Yes, on occasion. I chewed smokeless tobacco the majority of my life and I knew I had to quit. Then I found myself picking up a cigarette to nip the craving of chewing. Why? Because I am merely a born sinner trying to overcome an addiction and will have victory.
4. Do I believe in prayers? Why? I believe in prayers because I believe in the Godhead three in one and all the promises God gave us in His Holy Inspired Word. Upon acceptance of Jesus as my Lord and Savior, faith; faith come by hearing and hearing by the Word of God-I have manifested many prayers that have come to pass. I have no doubt about prayers.
5. What is my blog focused on? My blog is focused on the God head; The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The love of God and what He did for me in my darkest hour in prison. He gave me life and joy unspeakable, He put it on my heart to share what He has done for me for His glory, honor, and praise and that it may draw others closer to Him.
Five questions of my choice to those I have nominated: 1. How is it that you started blogging? 2. What does your worship consist of? 3. Do you do any volunteering? Why? 4. Do you believe miracles still happen today? Why? 5. Do you acknowledge God where ever you go? Why?
As Jesus said on the cross-it is finished. Once again I must say Thank you Jesus for all things, and thank you Michael for nominating me for this award. It is a true blessing, all glory to God.